Thursday, April 14, 2011

End of the First Day...Part One

After a day in the school, I am not ready to leave. But leave we did. And went straight to a café to digest the day.
Two giant beers later and I am talking smack to our whole group. I have been told there is drinking required at dinner and this is fine with me. I am celebrating. I am celebrating the manifestation of my heart’s desire.

It now feels selfish to be here. I am in heaven. Experiencing the beauty of children who are wide eyed and ready to take on what is real. I want to a part of their growth, any part.
Tonight, we will dinner with Renu’s husband, Anand. And, as we eat, I will be thinking about these kids. I will be thinking about them returning to their homes. I will be thinking about returning to Koseli tomorrow and soaking in the hope and beauty of their hearts.

I am in love.

Xo,
Kimberley

P.S. more pictures tomorrow. I am exhausted. And there is more...much more.

No comments: